Salary: Up to £26,000 per year (Depending on experience)
Contact Hours: Full-Time
Live In/Out: Live Out
Do you love delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at the Duke of Clarence, Marlow.
The Duke of Clarence is bringing good humoured, traditional fun with a twist to Marlow. Guests can experience a relaxed atmosphere bursting with character. contemporary yet traditional cocktails, craft beer, small batch production gins, gourmet burgers, bespoke seasonal dishes, brunch, entertainment and even a shuffleboard perfect for some competitive socialising at a distance!
Why join The Duke of Clarence as an Assistant Manager?
The Duke of Clarence is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level and a valid personal license is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested…Great! Get in touch?